Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Been So Long and So Much Has Happened...


Memorial Day weekend. Just happy I'm not working, that is all I have to say. So last night we went out with a friend of Marcus', who himself brought along a friend. It was a good time. I recently watched a seriously powerful film: "Au Hasard Balthazar". It follows the lives of a girl and her pet donkey, and their abuses at the hands of other people in their lives. It was crazy. Well soon we're going to Cozumel to be a part of my friends' wedding (Stacy and Casey). We're very excited not only for the event, but for the vacation. It also means that Marcus is finished taking his CFA exam, we're almost moving to Manhattan, and it means that I am almost done with this internship. We just found out that Terry-a, Steve, and Seren are going to be our neighbors at Peter Cooper! I am so psyched...it's party time! Hmm what else...my sisters and I plan to go to Brimfield in Massachusetts this July to do some serious antiquing.

No comments: