Sunday, November 13, 2011

October-November


In recent weeks a lot has been going on. Marcus' university friend, Jonas, and his fiance Mirian, stayed with us for a week. They were visiting from Brazil, and taking in the sights here. We had a great time---ate a lot of good food, went shopping, and they got to see the good old Zuccotti Park protesters for themselves. (Augh). For Halloween, we also had a good time...we ended up at a loft party in SoHo...a very good time! Last night I met up with my vet school friends. We all live in the Tri-state area, yet it's close to impossible to meet up! We had dinner at Fatty Crab, then headed over to the Meatpacking District. I had come straight from work, meaning I was wearing my scrubs and carrying around a frumpy backpack. Here's where it gets good and shameful all at the same time: We ended up in the Boom Boom Room...yes, I hung out in the Boom Boom Room in my scrubs and a backpack. I demand a do-over when I'm prepared and looking fashionably hot!

No comments: