Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year


This New Year's Eve Marcus and I spent with friends who recently bought a place up in Harlem. I was tired from my day at work, so although I kinda wanted to be "out and about", it was much better this way. We had some dinner, talked, watched the ball drop on TV, and then headed home around 2AM. Then the next morning we had brunch at Wall and Water. THEN we did our all day "Alien" movie marathon. Good times. Today we bummed around, and we got my new obsession: an egg holder tray for the fridge. Random, but I've been scheming for a few weeks now. We just finished watching "Fright Night"...that teeny bopper vampire-comedy starring McLovin' from "Superbad" and Colin Farrell. Can I say that Colin Farrell was perfect in it. So funny, it was guilty pleasure perfection.

No comments: