Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Old Fashioned Film

When Marcus and I went to Aruba last December, we got one of those disposable underwater cameras. I just got the film developed and it's funny because with these types of cameras, you hope half of the pictures turn out. We had some fun ones turn out. What's funny is that the photos make it look so overcast or that a storm is looming, and it was blazing sun. But that's the fun part---you never know what you're going to get! Today I'm home sick...about 6 months ago I had a bout of idiopathic positional vertigo (BPPV) aka when you place your head in certain positions and the room starts spinning. It took a week to go away, so I was dealing with moving horizons when I walked, constant nausea, and out of nowhere room spinning, so much so that I fell once. Once you get it, it can happen again. Which sucks! Since then, I've had very mild relapses...yesterday I woke up with the room spinning and I knew. It's mild, and today I just feel nauseous, but it's really frustrating. Luckily my great friend Jennifer happens to be an audiologist specializing in balance (and is about to graduate medical school!) so I luckily have her to give me recommendations, because for most people I would assume, who would you turn to if you woke up to the room spinning?! No pun intended. My friends are awesome. Oh this is really random, but I just realized that I had a dream last night that I was working with Harvey from TMZ?!

No comments: