Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Been a While


Wow, it's been a bit of time since my last blog. Well, it's my day off, thank God. I finished watching "Elegy", which was a great movie---I'd recommend it. I also watched "Bobby" today, which follows a group of people's lives right before RFK was assassinated. Good stuff. Marcus and I looked at apartments in Peter Cooper Village, and there's a pretty good chance that's where we're going to be setting up shop this summer. Last night we met up with Terry-a, Steve, and Seren. We ate at a great Indian restaurant called Tiffin Wallah in the Kips Bay area. Would HIGHLY recommend it---great food, very reasonable prices. Today the weather's been a little blah to say the least. I guess I should get some cleaning or laundry done...yuck. But what I dread is tomorrow---my ER shift at the hospital. On a happy note, a very good friend of mine has started her own blog! I'm so excited. I hope she keeps with it...check it out!

1 comment:

Miss Tea said...

Thanks for the shot out!!!