Sunday, April 26, 2009

Summertime Weather!


I love it hot. And it's nice and toasty outside. I just finished a seven day work week which was yucky. Marcus made dinner for me and my sisters last night and it was quite the gourmet spectacle. He's a very good cook. I recently blogged about our wonderful recent purchase, the Danish dining table with matching chairs. I also blogged about how we recently reupholstered the chairs. They now look great, but there have been mishaps with the chairs...and I'm afraid these mishaps are all going to add up monetarily. Anyway, it looks like these chairs may be a little unstable and need some carpentry done. So now they're getting shipped back to Dr. Sofa for more work. Augh. I just hope after all this, everything's dandy with these things! I've been trying to keep going with just two months more of this internship to go...it's hard, because I am so unhappy at work. I'm trying to see the end of the tunnel: moving back to NYC, working, having more free time, getting back into shape (I feel so gross these days). I pray these days go fast!

No comments: