Monday, September 13, 2010

Kunjip


Yesterday evening Marcus and I ate dinner at this great Korean restaurant with Terry-a's family. It was food overload, but in a good way. The plates kept on arriving at the table, and we kept eating! Hubba hubba! This past weekend was a good one. Friday Marcus, Caroline, and I ate lunch at the University Club, then I hung out with Jennifer and Caroline for a bit at my apartment. That night Marcus and I met up with Terry-a and Steve for a delicious dinner at Commerce Restaurant in the West Village. Then Saturday Marcus and I rented a Mini Cooper and drove up to the Woodbury Commons to check out the shopping situation. We got some stuff including a Le Creuset pan I might test out for some brownie baking. We then visited my family in Westchester. It was September 11, and we were able to see the commemorative blue beams shining from Ground Zero. It still bugs me out that September 11 really happened. On a happier note, recently, I've been getting some positive feedback from my clients, who've told me and my boss how happy they are with how I've treated their pets, which makes me really happy! And I'm not too upset my boss has heard it, too...

No comments: