Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rainbows and Unicorns


My boss showed us this really amusing video clip of a guy at Yosemite Park. Check it out---it's hallucinogenic. Today I went to the gym and worked out with my trainer. It was rough, but good. Then I did some housework and paid some bills. This evening I'm meeting up with Hillary for dinner. We may go to Vapiano. At least we're meeting up there to start. I have three more days of work this week, then it's Labor Day weekend! Don't know what our plans are of yet, but it's nice that Marcus and I will have a full weekend together. I heard that Mario Batali just opened up this Italian food megastore on Fifth Ave and 23rd St. Apparently it also has a bunch of restaurants in it...it's called Eataly. Oh, I also read how man-boob reduction surgery is on the rise due to the obesity epidemic in the US.

No comments: