Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ping Pong, Brunch, N' Stuff


It's Sunday late afternoon and I just finished watching "Spider-Man" on TV. What a great movie. I love watching heroes become heroes! And Toby Maguire is the perfect guy to fit the bill. Today Marcus and I brunched down by the marina near World Trade Center. This morning I saw my trainer and now my shoulders and arms are burning. Yesterday after work I met up with Marcus and some friends and we played some ping pong at SPiN New York. It was so much fun! Then we ate dinner at L'Express. It was good! One of my friends is a pilot for Jet Blue so I was grilling him about the everyday ins and outs of his job. Seems like a cool career. Earlier this week I met up with Terry-a at Cafeteria and got some mid week brunch. Right now I'm in the midst of planning a trip to Italy with Christina, my internmate and good friend...but in the meantime I have to get through this next week to finally get to my long weekend....

No comments: