Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gotta Plug This Joint...


This past week Marcus headed to Sweden, and I'm going to join him in a couple of days. Over the weekend was my friend Stefanie's birthday...a good time! A group of us went to Havana Alma de Cuba in the West Village for dinner, then we headed to Sutra Lounge in the East Village/Lower East Side...a lot of fun! So...like I mentioned, Marcus is out of town, and when that happens, I end up ordering off Seamless Web a LOT. My latest favorite: Toloache Taqueria's Suadero Tacos...Negra Modelo braised brisket with tomatillo salsa, with freshly made taco shells. SO SO SO good. I'm hooked! And what the hell is that sketch, you ask? It's an old sketch in a series of art that my sisters and I found at the Brimfield Antiques Show. I love it...long story short, we ended up wanting to purchase this sketch along with something else, and the seller completely flaked on us...you'd think paying a pretty penny would be enough temptation for a seller to follow through on a sale...augh.

No comments: