Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's the Best!


So now that we've moved downtown (well even more downtown) I've developed a couple of local favorites. I'm really into Financier down here....friendly people, reliable food, good seating area, and only two blocks from home. Well, there's always Seamless.com (formerly known as Seamlessweb.com). And the latest favorite is the show "Wilfred". So wrong, right, perfect, crazy, funny. Highly recommended. So hard to explain, but you'll laugh your butt off! Some not so favorites---well, Time Warner Cable. It's archaic. I miss FiOs! Augh. Otherwise Marcus and I are trying to enjoy summer, which is almost done! We're going to the beach again next week. In the meantime, trying to fight off my constant craving for chocolate, and trying to get the next week of work...

No comments: