Monday, February 7, 2011

Movies Galore


The past few days things have been busy. Marcus came back from Switzerland and had a very good time skiing in Zermatt, specifically on the Matterhorn. He brought home obscenely incredible Swiss chocolate...it's so good, I've asked him to bring the majority to work and store them there and bring them home in stages so I don't devour all of it at once, since I already started. The past few days we've been watching a LOT of movies. We ended up getting someone else's Netflix movie...so I figured why not watch it before I put it back in the mail? (I didn't think it was really evil...) It was "Heist" starring Gene Hackman. We liked it, more or less. It's so funny, I can spot a David Mamet film anywhere! During the entire movie, I was saying "is this a Mamet movie?" because of the dialogue...and voila---finally at the credits, I saw it was! Then we also watched "Every Day" on Demand...it was entertaining enough. We also watched "Brooklyn's Finest" on TV...very disturbing, but a good flick. Then today I went to see my trainer and I had a great workout. Then I watched "Never Let Me Go" on Demand...a great, but seriously depressing movie. Damn.

No comments: