Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Weekend Almost Over


I'm trying to be positive about this upcoming week: it's my last week as the day emergency doctor...so that's the bright side...I'm trying so, so hard NOT to dread it. This weekend my cousin Norrel was in town from California, so I got to spend a little bit of time with her. Then I went to a party an ex worker was throwing. Today I watched a bunch of movies: "The Visitor"---great movie! Highly recommended. Then "Mighty Aphrodite"---I'm not a Woody Allen fan, but it was on TV and it was enjoyable. Then "The Break Up" which I've seen already, but it was something to watch. I also caught the last 20 minutes of a serious guilty pleasure of mine, "Save the Last Dance". Marcus is watching a Knicks game tonight. Next weekend we're going to a convention about adoption so hopefully that'll give us some helpful information. On an another exciting front, my sister Caroline and her fiance Rob are moving into their newly purchased home next week, too.

No comments: