Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Beyond


This week was somewhat stressful. I brought Gustaf into work to get biopsies of some suspect masses I saw in his mouth. He also got a dental cleaning done. He was a very brave boy, but it was stressful for him, and for me, too. The sad part? It was on his holiday...Halloween! I felt so bad. He's doing well so far now. One of his eyes is a little squinty...unfortunately many cats have Herpes virus (mainly an eye and respiratory issue in cats) and something stressful like having general anesthesia can make it pop up. So I'm really hoping it clears up with some medications and antiviral stuff. I'm also waiting on the results of the biopsies, hoping it's nothing to worry about. I'm such a worried mom it's not even funny. Today Marcus and I FINALLY bought a full length mirror. It really sucks not having one at home, I never know how I really look walking out the door. On a bad note, I had planned all week to watch my next netflix movie: "The Devil Wears Prada". I know, it was going to be a guilty pleasure flick. Then I pop it into the DVD player and it skips! Terry-a and Marcus can confirm that I was in the crappiest mood after that happened. Major downer. So then I proceeded to order a replacement guilty pleasure movie from "IO On Demand": "Made of Honor". It hit the spot.

No comments: