Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday

It's Monday and I just finished a week of avian and exotic medicine at a local vet clinic...it was great! Now I'm back to my place of business...augh. This past weekend Jennifer came over and we pre-celebrated Marcus' birthday: his choice, we went to IKEA and ate Swedish meatballs. Jennifer brought a cake, so we ate that, too. We also watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" which was actually pretty funny. This week I finally plan to meet up with either one or two of my vet school friends who have been also working here on Long Island, but due to our schedules, we never got to meet up...What's this video clip below (click on the play button)? It's an awkward video of our lovely Christmas tree...ha ha!

2 comments:

majsen said...

love the christmas tree photo

Unknown said...

there is something creepy about this.