Friday, December 19, 2008

Are the Spirits Messing With Me?


Well it's safe to say that I am on the overnight schedule, even on my days off...I tried to get up at 9AM this morning to make the most of my last day off, but I woke up at 2PM. The weather is pretty crappy outside...but I had to go to a store to pick up gifts for my godchildren. The past week I have been tormented at the grave possibility that a shirt that I love had gone missing. I searched my closet, the laundry basket, and even went to the laundry room in search of it. No luck. Then I proceeded to go to the acceptance stage of my grief. So I tried searching the ends of the Internet to find a replacement. No luck. Then I even went back to the store where I bought it in hopes of buying another one...again, no luck. Then as a last ditch effort I asked Marcus if he had seen it and he simply opened our closet and grabbed it out of a pile of my shirts...then I grabbed him and kissed him passionately! You know how they say that when you misplace something, the spirits are messing with you? Well, then the spirits must love hanging out with me, because as anal retentive as I am, I feel like I misplace my clothes on some level of frequency! Oh, I just saw a review for a new wave Mexican restaurant in midtown---called Toloache. I want to try it---it sounds yummy. On another random note, I bought some V8 vegetable juice. Since I have no time to work out or eat very well or on an regularity, I'm going to try to drink a glass of V8 daily...hopefully it will help me get my daily dose of veggies...

No comments: