Friday, May 7, 2010

Reunions, Bruises, and Disasters


Okay, so I have not been on Facebook or really been interested. I found out I actually have an account, and recently, I wanted to contact some friends that I lost touch with. And this Facebook thing really came through! The other night I met up with Julie and Jindallrae, my old friends from my Access Hollywood days. I have kept in touch with Jindallrae, but I had not seen Julie in about 8 years! Well it was great to see her, and to hang out all together. She's now a news reporter in Philly. Impressive! Then I met up with Liz, an old high school friend who I lost touch with and had not spoken to in maybe 12 years! She's an artist and living in NYC now! It was like we barely missed a beat. Hanging out was just as easy and natural as it was back in the day. I also saw my trainer and we did some kickboxing and as usual, when I work with kicking and knee-ing punching bags, I get bruised (thus the ugly photo). Love 'em! Then yesterday I worked as a per diem veterinarian in NYC. Hmm...I don't know if I want to do that again. Things were a bit hectic, stressful...I didn't like walking into a situation where I had no idea how to use the computer system, didn't know anyone's names, and didn't know how things went at that hospital...augh!!!

No comments: