Friday, May 14, 2010

The Vampiric Germ?


If you watch "The Office" then you may remember that episode when Dwight refers to the "vampiric germ" after a bat flies into the office. So the other day I woke up and when I finally looked in the mirror, I discovered two small wounds on my neck! It's pretty freaky because sh$t like this always happens to me. I wake up and find scratches on my face or what not. So the question is what happened...well, Gustaf sleeps cheek-to-cheek with me sometimes, and he tends to touch my face with his little claws...so I don't know if he gripped a little too hard, or if he bit me at night?? Well, maybe in some freaky-deaky type scenario Marcus decided to bite me vampire style...or a spider (but it would have had to be have been a BIG one) bit me, or maybe a friendly vampire flew in through the window and bit me! Hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-ha!!!

No comments: