Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Ulitmate Drop Zone


Wow I've been MIA for a lil' bit. Work, working out, all that stuff. Marcus recently went to Montreal to visit a friend and he had a good time. This past Sunday, my sisters and I headed to Times Square to check out the King Tut exhibit. Apparently, once the run is over, the exhibit is heading back to Egypt forever. It's pretty interesting...a CT scan and bone biopsy were performed on the mummy to determine the cause of his death and to determine who King Tut's father was. I especially loved these gorgeous jars that contained mummified internal organs...I kinda like that idea of mummifying individual organs...but I do want to be cremated...Before the exhibit, we met up at Pershing Square Restaurant. Jennifer had an eclair, Caroline had a crab cake and a margarita, and I had lapsang souchong tea...I love that stuff...it's this really smokey black tea. Anyway, Marcus recently found this skydiving opportunity that he thought I'd love...and I do! One day, I'd love to do it...you skydive off of Mt. Everest! That's incredible...now only if I could afford it...

No comments: