Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Week In Review


I'm sick right now...which sucks. I'm congested, can't breathe, and I feel so crappy. Augh. But earlier this weekend I had a really good time. On Friday I met up with Stephen who recently got back from Italy. He also brought me a big jar of Nutella...and that's almost gone! I'm convinced it makes me feel instantly better when I feel sick. Then Friday night Marcus, Steve, Terry-a, and me went to this Greek restaurant on Park Avenue South. It was pretty good, and the deserts were killer. I was hoping we'd play ping pong after, but that was a no go. Then the next day Marcus and I brunched at Barmarche in SoHo, on a recommendation from Terry-a. It was pretty good. We then spent too much time at Century 21 picking out a suitcase. We were really into this Jeep luggage, but then we both admitted we really liked it because, well, it said Jeep on it! We ended up buying this Samsonite hard case with all-direction spinning wheels, in a dark red...which I'm not really into at all, but Marcus made the great point that the luggage, because of its size, would have to be checked in, so why not make it something that will stand out on the luggage belt at the airport, right? Last night I crashed because I felt yucky, and today I had to cancel on my trainer because I'm sick. Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow...

No comments: