Monday, November 29, 2010

Mamma Mia!


Woah I haven't blogged in a while. Well, Thanksgiving just passed us by, and my parents went out of town. So those of us who remained went out to lunch at Half Moon, a restaurant on the water in Westchester. It was a pretty good meal and a great way to celebrate: no clean up and no feeling the need to host guests! I'd definitely go this route again for the holidays. Well, in a day, I'm heading to Rome with my good friend Christina! It's a trip we've been planning for a while, and I'm so excited. Our plan is to bum around town, check out the different neighborhoods, eat great food and drink great coffee...shop...go out...all that good stuff. Marcus and Gustaf will be holding down the fort during this girls' only trip. Don't feel bad for Marcus, he'll be skiing in the Swiss Alps with his guy friends in a few months...

No comments: