Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and Good Days!


This past weekend was Halloween, a personal favorite of mine. Specially because of the Greenwich Village Parade. Marcus and I dressed up and made our way to the parade. He reprised his role as Krusty the Clown, and I was finally Lara Croft Tomb Raider. Gustaf made it in the shot, as you can see. We were thinking of making him Pepe Le Pew...it would have been an easy costume, considering he's a black cat! Anyway, some favorites at the parade were timely costumes like the bed bug and Metrocard Man, who was going to save NYC from fare hikes. My dream is get a bunch of friends on a float for the parade...because anyone can march in it! Today I had a really good day at work. I did a really good job on surgery, if I can say so myself...I also saw a few patients of mine who were getting better, which always makes me happy, specially when I'm worrying about them. Phew.

No comments: