Wednesday, July 16, 2008

City Fun, Sample Sales, and More...


Well, I just had my two days off...two days ago I went to the gym for the first time in a long time, did housecleaning, and watched part of a movie that I'm still in the process of trying to finish. Then yesterday I went to a great sample sale in midtown, met up with Tinita for lunch at the Copper Chimney, then headed over to Terry-a's to hang with her and Serencita. Today was my first (augh) day back at work. But we got out relatively early, so I guess that should be a positive note. Other than that, I just got word that my friend Jennifer, who's currently a medical student, is coming home to the mainland! she's currently attending medical school on Grand Cayman. What else is new...hmm, well I can't wait until my next days off. That's all I have to say!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any good finds at the sample sale?