Monday, July 7, 2008

How Time Flies!


I can't believe how long ago my last blog was, leaving you waiting for more like that! I'm so sorry. Well, life as an intern goes on. I had a seriously crappy night on ER yesterday. But I thought about what I could have done better and looked up some doses for some things and hopefully I've learned from that stressful event. Today I had off, so I checked out Filene's Basement to ease my mind. I did some house cleaning and I need to finish watching this German film called "Nowhere in Africa". It's pretty good. It's an account of a German Jewish family who flee Germany and move to Africa to escape the Nazis. I also got an email from my friend Francis, a Korean veterinarian who I met when he was visiting for a few weeks at Cornell. He emailed me a link of the vet clinic he works at and it's gorgeous! (Click on the little photo thumbnails). I want to work there! Dang, the Koreans have it going on. He also informed me that the spas there are crazy and I need to check it out. Another reason why maybe I need to just go into private practice after this year...I'll have a life and time to vacation! I got my diploma from Cornell in the mail today...I better not misplace it.

No comments: