Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day Off, But Not Fully Relaxin'


Well today I ended up having off...I was supposed to cover someone's emergency shift, but they were going to let me know by 2PM today, so I couldn't really do much or make plans since I wasn't sure about that. But I ended up not having to work after all, so I'm happy about that. I just watched Oprah and Jerry Seinfeld's wife was on promoting a cookbook she made for kids. Basically she purees veggies and puts them into all sorts of foods like chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese, and even brownies, and they go undetected. Supposedly the food's really good! Last night I saw a strange infomercial like ad on TV, where you can take a pill to be like Kanye West. Very weird. Apparently it was a stunt by Absolut Vodka. Not sure what the deal with that is, but it feels like a little bit of overexposure for Kanye West and really is unwelcome in my opinion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that i am a fan of your blog and do check in on it intermittently. So, keep on truckin'!
--T