Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Updates


Well first thing is that if I have a day off, that's ALWAYS a happy update. Yesterday Stephen came over and hung out. We watched Dr. Phil and it was very entertaining. It was about men who have ridiculous egos, and one guy was a self proclaimed Casanova. Then we tried to go to a local beach until we found out that it costs $15 to park your car there. We then hit up Hummus World, a local spot around here and the falafel was the best I've ever had. I had been a devout Mamoun's Falafel girl, but in terms of taste, damn, this was good. Plus I think my fascination with Mamoun's was that it was open till like 4 A.M., and the prices had never changed since I was in film school. Plus it's literally the size of a closet---literally. Anyway, I just got a call from my sister Caroline, who's in Paris right now. Her long time boyfriend Rob just proposed under the Eiffel Tower and she said yes! How exciting.

No comments: