Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Once, Maybe a Slip, Twice...Hmm, Not An Accident?


Well, yesterday the oncologist suggested we order hamburgers and asked me if I'd be a non vegetarian for the day (probably because she knows that I can be a lil' flakey when it comes to vegetarianism). Well, I gave in and went for the gold: a bacon cheeseburger deluxe. And I never do bacon...well I shouldn't, I'm a vegetarian...oops. Well it was damn good! So good we had the same burgers today for lunch...but today I did it right and got it done medium rare! What's happening to me??? Have I really crossed to the dark side??? AAAHHH. But it was so good! Anyway, during some down time in the intern office, my intern mates and I were talking men's fragrances...and someone said that Burberry Touch for Men was irresistible. I was intrigued...so I investigated the notes of this fragrance, and I may have to get a sample for Marcus. We traditionally went for Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte for him, but maybe it's time for something new...

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.