Friday, March 13, 2009

A Day of Tears...


I'm very emotional by nature...I can be sad, happy, and very angry all within minutes of each other. Needless to say I cry when I see movies and I get very emotional when I see those ads or shows about animal abuse and stories about police dogs who die in the line of fire. I cry after I have to euthanize my patients or when I see their owners cry. Well today I went on a crying TV rampage. First I watched a one hour fund raising program about St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. There were stories of little kids with cancer, some of which died despite treatment. Then I was watching Oprah and they showed a clip from youtube.com about two men who raised a lion cub, released him in Africa, then reunited with him a year later (true story). Well, I did have a couple of hours of laughter---I watched "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", a Woody Allen film, and I must say it was entertaining. Well, let's hope that I have no more tears to shed today while watching TV!!!

No comments: