Sunday, June 21, 2009

Where Have I Been?


My friend Anthony just asked me over email if I've been blogging recently and it reminded me that I've been neglecting my beloved blog! Why? Because I've been on overnight duty, so it's been hard to function outside of being at work. But what's the good news? I have two more working days, Marcus, Gustaf, and I are moving in a week and a half, we're going to be living within five minutes (walking) of Terry-a, Steve, and Seren, AND I just saw an ad on Showtime that one of my favorite shows, Californication, is going to start back up sometime soon! And the song that was playing during the ad? Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls"....and yes, I love that song. Summer is gonna rock! And one of my big plans, other than working out like a madwoman is to check out the Brooklyn Flea Market.

No comments: