Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One!


Today is LAST day EVER of my internship...I cannot begin to express how unbelievable this is to me. I want my shift to be just done. I can't believe it...well what's next? In the immediate future, I'm going with a few friends from my internship to the Hamptons to unwind for a couple of days. Then Marcus and I need to pack up our apartment in a matter of days. By this time next week, we will be in the midst of actually moving. Even though we have movers this time around, I still feel a little overwhelmed because I've only had the time to pack up about 10 boxes. But one day at a time, I guess...I just got more information from a shooting range on the West Side. I think I'm going to take a class there to learn how to shoot. I'm excited. But at the same time I have a tendency to want to do so many things that I end up super busy with all my "personal projects"...but I've been wanting to learn how to shoot for a few years now, and never had the chance to do it...Papa will be so proud of his little girl!

No comments: