Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Have Been MIA for Weeks!


Woah---I have been neglecting my beloved blog. So much has happened. We moved into the city, thanks to the assistance of Imperial Movers, who I would highly recommend. Well, we had a slew of maintenance issues in our apartment, all within one week of moving in. It's been a really stressful time subsequently. I haven't been relaxing much, which has been really disappointing because I had this one month off before I start my new job, to detox from my internship. But at least I'm not at that job, right? But we've been practically next door to Terry-a, Steve, and Seren, so it's been great. They've been kind enough to cook dinner for us as we settle in, lend us stuff, and we've been spending a lot of time together. We recently went to the Brooklyn Flea Market, which has been fun, and I've seen Stephen, who I haven't seen in a while. I recently joined the New York Health and Racquet Club because I'm going to get back in shape, Goddammit! Jennifer and Caroline have been over, Gina came over from Long Island, and Gustaf has been a brave little boy throughout all of this...

No comments: