Thursday, March 11, 2010

Look What Came in the Mail...


Check out this ridiculous photo. Yes, it's the postcard my sister Jennifer mailed us from Scotland. She went there with her boyfriend Neil to visit his parents (he's from Scotland). You see this type of postcard is very typical of my family's type of humor. It's great. Anyway, I just finished watching a sweet horror flick that Stephen (a.k.a. Film King) told me about. It's called "The House of the Devil". I love the way it looked, and how it flowed. It was recently made, but takes place in the 80's. It kinda gave me the "Rosemary's Baby" feel...sorta. Speaking of Roman Polanski, I really want to watch his new movie "The Ghost Writer". This morning I went to MoMA and checked out Monet's Water Lillies. So impressive. And I don't consider myself a big Impressionist fan. But it was beautiful. Then of course I briefly went back to the permanent collection to take a quick glimpse at my favorite stuff--Matisse.

No comments: