Monday, March 1, 2010

So...


Okay, so last night there was nothing really to watch on TV. I started watching the old flick "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?", but I stopped. I need to watch the rest of it. So I ended up watching that tweeny-teeny bopper pop vampire movie "Twilight"...yup. All I have to say is what happened to tight story lines and character motivation??? I know, I know...it's about a mortal teenage girl and a vampire falling in love...and I guess I could excuse a lot of the unwarranted emotional intensity to being hormonal teenagers falling hard for each other. We've all been there, right? But there were too many things that didn't add up! And not for nothing, when you see a guy with cherry red lips and porcelain white skin, how does the entire population not think something's up with that?! Entertaining nevertheless! Then something slightly concerning happened today: I was flipping though the TV channels and stumbled upon a Johnny Depp red carpet interview and he seemed to have a slight British accent?! Does he have the same illness that Madonna now has??? He was pronouncing his "a's" like "ah's". Damn, I really like him as an actor---I hope he's not going act like he's European just because he lives there now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You crack me up! Twilight - it's the story that's good, not the quality of content or the acting.