Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Long Weekend


This week I have a long weekend (my schedule changes week by week), so I was thrilled! Yesterday Marcus took the day off and we went to Long Beach. It was a good, quick getaway. The waves were fairly strong, and the water wasn't the warmest (but still refreshing), so we were in and out of the water. Then we went to Lord and Taylor because there was a crazy sale, and I needed more work clothes. So that got taken care of. At home we watched an excellent movie: "The Ghost Writer". At first the dialogue reminded me of David Mamet, but I was surprised to find out Roman Polanski actually directed it. Today I worked out and was happily reminded of what's on my iPod...well the iPod is on my iPhone. I listened to some Findley Quaye, James Brown, Glasvegas (a new love of mine), hip hop, and other good stuff. But I want to upload some more music. Tonight we're heading to Alphabet City to eat dinner with Terry-a and Steve at Back Forty.

No comments: