Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Times, Bad Times...


Well, tomorrow at 4:30PM I make my presentation to the veterinary college...augh. I'm presenting a case on "Aspergillosis in a Moluccan Cockatoo" tomorrow. It's something that every graduating senior has to do. Let's just say I am not fond of public speaking. But anyway, it's gotta be done, so I guess I have to do it. A while ago, I was going to try to convince some of my friends from the NYC area to make it up here to watch me and hopefully get a kick out of me speaking "intelligently" about veterinary medicine. But that plan fell through when I booked my trip to Mexico, because I'll be leaving soon after my presentation tomorrow night---I'm leaving for my long awaited trip to Cozumel tomorrow night! So that's the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow as they say. But in terms of having out-of-towners up here at the same time, it wouldn't work because I'd be leaving town immediately. Anyway, Marcus moved back to the tri-state area early to start his new job at a hedge fund company and he likes it, so that's good. The next few weeks are pretty hectic because we're not in the same place. Plus, a lot of things have happened recently, like a new addition to our little family. So I need time to appropriately blog about that. So that's going to have to wait because it's late at night and I wouldn't be doing the situation justice.

No comments: