Friday, June 13, 2008

Countdown to Reality...


Well, I'm back on the blog today. I just finished three days of "orientation" at my new job, as a veterinary intern at a very high volume referral hospital on "The Island". Needless to say, my emotions are a mixed bag of "what did I get myself into" to "I'm gonna be great!" to "wait I think I can do this" to "hmm...maybe I can still get out of this". Tomorrow is my first day on emergency....augh. I am pretty nervous, but at this point, I must accept my fate, since I can't stop time, right? The good news: my fellow interns seem pretty cool and one of them is a friend from Cornell---Gina. So thank GOD she's there, because it always help to have a friendly face there from the beginning...I don't have to try, I can just "be", you know? Well, I'm savoring my Friday evening here and we've settled into our apartment well. So has Gustaf. So I guess I should quickly review my emergency drug dosages in the event anyone decides to go into cardiac arrest on me tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! What's up with Yoda getting a shout out, but not your beloved sista! I was visiting!