Monday, June 2, 2008

Sex and THE CITY: YES!


Yesterday was my first day back in the city since my move to Long Island. I met up with Terry-a, Lauren, and Saifra in midtown, on the east side. We went to see the movie most women seem to be watching these days: Sex and the City. I really enjoyed it, because it was like a couple of episodes, but super-sized. Plus I had not seen my friends in so long. After the movie I went to Daffy's for a tiny bit and just walked around. Although midtown is not my domain by any means (I'm a below 14th Street kinda girl), I was just so, so happy to be in the city...and even if I had to return to Long Island by the LIRR, I was just so thrilled to finally be in the tri-state area...finally closer to my goal of one day (in the soon future) living in urban bliss somewhere in the boroughs, but not on Staten Island, of course!!! Yikes! On my agenda tomorrow: hang out with Stephen at the Spa Castle!!! This crazy asian inspired modern spa in Queens. Stephen has raved about it: multiple sauna rooms with different themes, waterfalls, outdoor deck, food...let's see, but it sounds great.

No comments: