Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday Afternoon


I'm getting ready to meet Marcus in the village to eat dinner at Otto. I'm very excited. He's been in midtown taking an exam all day to pass the last level of his CFA exams. He's been studying very hard, so it would be great if this is the last of them he ever has to take again! I've started watching Atonement...at first I REALLY was not in the mood, but it's gotten a little interesting, so I'll wait it out. Other than that, I think our vacuum cleaner is on its way out. On Thursday I went with a few of my vet school friends---Diana, Kim, and Mindy--- to a GREAT place in Flushing for yum cha! (Dim Sum). It was absolutely excellent and the mango pudding rivaled the kind I ate when I was in Hong Kong. It was really good to see my friends before we start our new jobs, although by that day, some of them had already started working. Diana informed me that her brother had that Playstation game "Rock Band" and I'm so excited for us to all play it one day!!! I asked if I could be lead singer and everyone was like "ya, go for it, no one else wants to"...AND Diana also informed me of a local karaoke joint...this is gonna be fun...

No comments: