Monday, September 15, 2008

A Blogging Mom Is Proud


Terry-a, Steve, and baby Seren are in Northern Italia. I decided to check on their blog to see if Terry-a had updated it, and what a nice surprise! She did! Young Grasshopper, blog on...blog on! Today I decided to capture Gustaf on film. He seems to like to jump on the bathroom counter, so I snapped a photo. Today I was very productive: I did laundry, hand washed some clothes, cleaned the bathroom, emptied the dishwasher, uploaded some photos, and watched some good ol' shameless TV. I can't say I'm happy about going back to work tomorrow. I'm not. But oh well, right? Today I discovered that Top Shop now has a US friendly website that you can shop on. What else...there's an Anthropologie bag I covet...Oh and my in-laws are moving to Trinidad and Tobago for the next few years, so when I'm done with this @#$@#$ing internship, guess where we're going for some serious detox!

No comments: