Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sleeping In


Last night I worked my double shift on ER, which means that I work my regular day (now I'm on ophthalmology) from 7:30AM until 6PM, then I work as an ER doctor from 6PM until midnight. Well, things were slow and I was allowed to leave early! So I actually got home at 11:30PM! Then I could actually sleep in today, since I start late today. I woke up next to my fellow sleeping master, Gustaf. I just found out my sister Jennifer got a job as associate director of interior design at a hospital in Queens! She's going to be implementing eco-friendly, yet functional design to the hospital. Very exciting. Today I'm going to enlighten the ophthalmology crew on the delectable ways of Nutella...I'm bringing in Nutella and some bread and spreading the joy in between appointments. Other good news: my father just had surgery to correct 2 hernias he had, and it went well...PHEW. He's resting comfortably at home.

1 comment:

Terry said...

that's a lovely picture of you and gustaf sleeping in bed...can you post the 'busted in the grill' picture pre-epinephrine shot next?? please???