Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wednesday Almost


So in the past few days I've got to visit my family, celebrate my 33rd birthday, spay and neuter some kittens, and almost reach my most proximal goal: have a day off! So this past weekend I went to Westchester and my family went to a great tea house in Tarrytown. The following day I started on neurology...so far, so good. Then on my birthday I was unfortunately at work for an extended period of time, but then it gives me an excuse to try to celebrate it with Marcus at another time, right? I did have chocolate cake---of course! Marcus knows me well...and a birthday without chocolate cake, well then...why live?! I did a little surgery today; although Cornell is not great in giving its vet students much surgical hands-on experience, I was so excited to be doing surgery. Tomorrow I have to work my double shift on ER, but then at least the day after I'm off! I just want to chill, catch up on some housework, all that good stuff. The weather is so strange right now...it's a mix of very cool like you want to wear a jacket, but then it warms up and it's almost summer like...hmm...This weekend it may or may not rain. We are going to a wedding, so hopefully the weather will be good, but no matter what I'd like to think that rain or shine, a wedding's a beautiful thing. Speaking of beautiful things, I recently went to Sephora to purchase one of my favorite shampoos of all time: Terax Miele Moisturizing Shampoo. Their conditioner is a winner, too: Original Crema Ultra Moisturizing Daily Conditioner. But they didn't have it! What's up with that? I'll have to get them on drugstore.com...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, love the blog / marcus

Anonymous said...

Wait. How did I miss this!!!! Can I take you out next week to eat something sinful. I'm terrible with dates but I do read your blog from time to time. :-)