Monday, September 8, 2008

Yellow Cake, But Seriously: NO FROSTING???


Well, yesterday's brunching with Terry-a and Saifra was great fun. We then hit up Loehman's. Then I hung out at Terry-a's for a while. They're going to Italia in a few days and Terry has decided to chronicle their gallivants italiano style on her new blog, La Dolce Vita Fowler. I also got word from Saifra that a fellow Virgo, her sister Romaana, has a blog called Yellow Cake No Frosting. Great name, but seriously, no frosting??? Really, no FROSTING??? I respect that, but as a die hard chocolate lover (chocolate butter cream frosting---hubba hubba), it is mind boggling! No but I respect the personal preference. I also wanted to make a public apology to Romaana, who has been a dedicated reader of my blog, that I didn't post her comments. I need to be better about that! So today I'm going to try to catch up on some X-Files and maybe a Netflix movie. I may also go to Century 21. I have a wedding to go to soon, and I'd like a new clutch bag to match my dress. Marcus has joined a soccer league and had a good time. He plays on Sunday nights in the city. I must say I'm sorta diggin' that new Ne-yo song "Miss Independent"...but really bad video! Speaking of diggin' something, Marcus just got a buzzcut and I'm lovin' it! Love the short hair. But I must redirect your attention to a personal guilty pleasure, the "Outrageous" video by Britney Spears featuring and Snoop Dogg. The part I personally enjoy being of course the basketball court scene. C'mon, it's great, isn't it???

No comments: