Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day Off: Always a Beautiful Thing


Today was my day off...so I started it with some sit ups, then I did my purchase and return rounds around lower Manhattan. First I went to Topshop to return a romper I had bought. I like it, but I had found one that I like better at Anthropologie so I got that one. Then I went to Filene's Basement to return a Fall dress (I blogged about it recently) because on second inspection, and with Marcus' input, it really wasn't working for me. Then I headed to midtown to meet Koh for lunch at Chiyoda. That was fun because I hadn't seen him in forever. Last night I met up with Chantima, my NYU roommate and long time friend, who I, too, had not seen in a really long time. That was great. It's so nice to be back in the city and back in the loop. One thing that has been urking me for a while is the whole knee high boots with a skirt trend. I love that look, but what I don't get is how girls are rocking this in 90 degree weather. It's not right! I mean when it's this hot, less is more, right???

No comments: