Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Blues...


I got home from work not too long ago...and today wasn't the greatest day for me. Sometimes I feel like all I do is "start over" from school, to job, to job...and it gets exhausting. But anyway, I got home and saw Gustaf, the feline love of my life, and everything was fine once again. Speaking of which, he's adjusting quite nicely to our new place. He has great views from our windows! Then Marcus, my human love of my life, came home from work, so life is good again, too. So I rediscovered one of my favorite, but addictive websites...the NYC Restaurant Inspection website. Just plug in your favorite restaurants if you dare and find out if there have been any violations. Good stuff. Well, tomorrow I work a half day and then hopefully my sisters are stopping by to check out the new place. We're 90% unpacked, so at least it's presentable.

No comments: