Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon


Today I worked a half day. And it went pretty well. Phew. I had back to back appointments and I wondered between learning the ropes of this new clinic and messing up on the computer, whether I'd be completely behind. After work I went to Union Square. I ended up buying a Fall dress from Filene's Basement. Then I headed to Petco to try to get a sisal scratching post for Gustaf. I finally made it home, and needed to rehydrate. I unwillingly filled glass of orange juice from the 365 Organic brand by Whole Foods. YUCK! We had just moved in last week when we had not figured out where all the grocery stores were, so we found a Whole Foods and just got their brand. Well don't do it! Talk about grade D oranges. And I like Whole Foods, but I do think it's overrated. They have some really great stuff, but it's really overpriced. But don't get me wrong, I'm glad it exists...I just can't imagine doing our weekly grocery shopping there.

No comments: