Monday, October 12, 2009

The Plight of the Thick Legged Girl and Double Features


Today I went to the movies with Stephen, and I love watching movies with him because you can always learn something and you can get schooled on the ways of seamlessly watching one movie, then slipping into another! Well that's what we did, with some shameless flicks: "Jennifer's Body" and "Sorority Row"...so today was teeny bopper horror flick day. "Jennifer's Body"--that was good, ridiculous fun...on the other hand, I would file "Sorority Row" under "so bad it was entertaining". And I got to rock my knee high black boots with my denim leggings...and hopefully stretch them out a bit...because, as some of my girlfriends can attest to, I have issues thanks to my calves. I'm lucky if I can get boots over them. And this whole over the knee high boots? LOVE it, but let's face it, if it's this hard for me to find knee high boots to fit me, how the f$ck will I find over the knee ones that fit me?!?! Anyway, came home and the new floor lamp we bought finally arrived. We jacked Terry'a and Steve's style and got the same one they have, but we got their blessing.

No comments: