Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Cheesy Movies!


Today Marcus and I headed up to Westchester to visit my parents. We ate lobster, which was absolutely delicious. When we got back to our apartment, I stumbled upon a horrible little gem, "My Bollywood Bride". Why horrible? Let's just say this is a serious guilty pleasure, a la "If Looks Could Kill" starring Antonio Sabato, Jr. But I like Bollywood stuff, and it did have a cheesy forbidden love theme, which I'm a sucker for. The problem was horrible acting and a seriously weak storyline. But who cares, right? It reminded me of how much I really love saris...talk about the sexiest, most stunning outfits, in my opinion. I wish I had a reason to wear a sari...Hmm I wonder what I'll do tomorrow (I'm off on Mondays)...maybe more movies, get my eyebrows threaded, watch some Dr. Oz and Oprah...

No comments: