Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feeling Self Conscious?


This past weekend I brunched with Terry-a and Saifra in the meat packing district. That was a good time; I also purchased a babushka-type faux fox fur hat for the winter. A little over the top, but hey, it'll work! During the past few months Marcus has hinted that our modest Aquos plasma TV is way too small. I never really had a problem with it, I'm not obsessed with having huge TV's or anything. But recently Stephen was asking me whether we were going to upgrade our TV, and then at brunch I brought it up and let's just say Terry-a got open! She had never let me know her real feelings on our little TV. She told me it's way too small and we need to upgrade. THEN Stephen tells me he just bought a 46" plasma TV...so all this prompted me to rethink this whole TV thing. Marcus is thrilled---we'll probably have a new TV within the next few weeks...Yesterday was a busy day because I took my spinning class which kicked my ass, then later that day I met Marcus in the East Village to eat at Curry-ya. Today I hit the gym and did a bunch of errands...and then I splurged and bought myself a new North Face jacket. Let's see how it looks when it arrives. Oh, randomly I got an email from my new dentist, who asked me to follow the practice on Twitter! That's craziness. And I'm sorry, but "Twitter" sounds like a dirty word for a female body part!

No comments: