Wednesday, November 4, 2009

That Good Vomit


So today I went to the gym and took a spinning class. I usually push myself as much as I can, but today I was especially inspired. The instructor was great, and I was willing to go for the gusto! So much so that at the end of class there was a split moment in which I felt that I almost wanted to vomit. And I haven't worked out so hard that I've felt like I had to vomit in a LONG time---like years. Well it's good I didn't. Then I headed to Bloomie's down in Soho to buy some coffee pods for our Nespresso Le Cube. I bought a salad and went home. Then tonight I met with my longtime friend and college roommate at a Flatiron restaurant and caught up. It was great seeing her and she has some exciting things going on these days...including an upcoming trip to Buenos Aires!

No comments: