Monday, November 30, 2009

Still Sugar Free


It's been two weeks since I started using Splenda...it's okay. Getting used to it. So This past week was Thanksgiving. Marcus' friend Matt, from Canada, came to visit. The three of us went to my parents' house to spend Thanksgiving. It was good times and good food. Marcus and Matt checked out this steak house called Fette Sau, in my former neighborhood, Williamsburg. They really liked it. I joined them to eat at Macao Trading Company, a new restaurant down here in Tribeca. It was pretty good food. This is random, but I just saw a pretty laughable commercial...a PSA. Although it conveys a great message, it's pretty funny...check it out! Oh, and then there's the same PSA made specially for Chanukkah! What's the plan for the rest of the week? Well, this weekend Marcus and I are watching a Rangers game at MSG, and hopefully watching some good movies.

No comments: